Friday, February 18, 2011

I Think I Can...I Think I Can...

I can and I did!!! In case you are wondering what I am referring to it is "Taking the First Step."   The first step is always the most difficult part.  But here I am, I have come far!!  I have figured out how to get this far setting up this blog!!! Now for the rest of the learning to begin...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step........Let the journey begin, and here's to having a successful journey, filled with followers, friends and fun!

Writing has been something that I have always enjoyed doing.  I have not written anything in what feels like a million years.  I would say I am out of practice for sure.  I am optimistic in saying it's like learning to ride a bicycle ~ You never truly forget how. This time it is all different though. Now I'm connected. To who? Just me for now.  We all need to start somewhere, right?

I'd like to officially start this blog by saying hello!!  I'm glad your here. I join you to hop on board and follow me on what is sure to be an adventure!!

My name is Laurie and I live in New York. I'm ordinary, but extraordinary all wrapped in to one! My life is filled with many blessings.  To start with I have a wonderful husband and daughter.  Kevin is my husband and Kaylee is my daughter. I am sure I will refer to them from time to time! I also have two pets, a dog named Karlee who steals my heart everyday and a super cool blue Beta fish named Sapphire.  

Of course, when we start something new, we often do not know where we will end up.  I expect that I will cover many different topics in my blog.  My main purpose is to share my creative work and assist others in their experience. I have an Etsy site called BelieveinURdream.  You may visit it at www.ETSY.com/shop/believeinURdream. 

At this point I have been dabbling if different types of crafts. I like to refer to myself as an evolving Artist!  I truly enjoy creating all kinds of things including rings, beaded jewelry, scrabble tile pendants, bottle cap magnets and jewelery, paintings, drawings, primitive crafts, working with modge podge, paper mache' etc.  As I make and create I will share with you!  I also have about a million and one other interests, that I am sure will be represented throughout my blog! Thanks for stopping by!!!

I don't care if you walk, skip, dance, run or drive....Follow me and become part of my adventure!!

No comments: