Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life Gets in the Way

As I started my blog the other day I thought I would write about all the things related to the crafts that I enjoy doing so much.  But life got in the way, just as I took my first step.  I have since decided that life will always be in the way, so rather than let it discourage me, I will include it as part of my journey.  As I am sure that anyone who reads this will also be dealing with the ridiculous battles that challenge us each day.

I had great visions of accomplishing lots of artistic creations this week.  Instead, because I live in Upstate NY, I am dealing with ice jams that have caused significant damage to my daughter's bedroom and my newly remodeled kitchen (that was a very recent DIY home improvement project).  So I have had fire restoration people, insurance adjusters, contractors, etc in an out of my house for the last few days!  Not quite what I had imagined for my vacation week from my real job.

The good news is that even with all of this going on, my Etsy site is doing well.  I have had several orders for my work. If you haven't had time to stop by my shop, please do so. www.etsy.com/shop/believeinURdream  
Remember, that I love to do custom work, so please feel free to ask if there is something special that you are looking for!

No comments: